Thank you for visiting Actual Careers Web site. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Voluntary Personal Information Submission
If you choose to identify yourself by sending Actual Careers an e-mail or by using online forms, some personal data may be collected; however, that data will only be used for limited purposes. Actual Careers does not collect information for commercial marketing. It will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If Actual Careers is sold as a company, to another company or individual, the information collected is transferable to the new owner, this inclused, but not limited to career information, personal entries, email address etc.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Actual Careers portal to read Web pages or download information, Actual Careers will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. Your Web browser software transmits most of this information to us; however, this information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the Actual Careers Web portal. Our server software can then map these IP addresses into Internet domain names, if you use a private Internet access account, or if you connect from a university’s domain;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Actual Careers Web portal;
- The date and time you access the Actual Careers Web portal;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, and
- If you were referred to the Actual Careers Web portal from another Web site Actual Careers captures the address of the referring Web site.
Accessibility: This site complies with all of the automatic checkpoints of the Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines. Actual Careers is committed to making its web site accessible to all customers and staff in accordance with provisions of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you experience any difficulties viewing or navigating the site, please send an firstname.lastname@example.org